Commissioned by Citrix, which provides software to support remote working. Survey is described here. Key conclusions:
- 62 per cent of respondents want to reduce the amount of time travelling to and from work
- Just under a third would like to be given the option to work more frequently from home or other remote locations in order to reduce the time they spend commuting
- 42 per cent saying they are angered by being stuck in traffic,
- 38 per cent consistently frustrated by public transport problems
- Just under half of respondents said that their employers would not allow them to work from home or undertake flexible hours to help avoid lengthy commutes.
The study also found that the Pope was Catholic and that bears frequently defecate in wooded areas.